- Government-backed loans;
- Industrial revenue bonds;
- Tax credits and incentives;
- Job skills training and education;
- Permitting and licensing; and
- Sources of goods/services for manufacturing
In addition, the association maintains the Yakima Valley Entrepreneur Network. This initiative actively supports entrepreneurship by providing information and advice on business planning, financing, marketing, etc. The Network provides valuable educational and networking opportunties to entrepreneurs in partnership with other local business resource organizations. Learn more about resources for new and expanding businesses by visiting www.yakimavalley.biz.
If you need help or additional information please Contact Us or call our office at 509-575-1140.